How do you use an ice bath?
1- Fill bath with cold water and ice. The water should be enough to sit in it up to your waste
2- Sit in the ice bath- 1 minute in,1 minute out. Repeat 6 times
1. An ice bath not only reduces swelling but flushes lactic acid out of the body
2. The exposure to the cold will help tears in the body that have been caused by exercise
3. Taking an ice bath allows your legs to fill up with ”new blood” and invigorate the muscles
4. Ice baths help the muscles to stay fresh
5. Ice baths reduce fatigue and prevent injury